Located in a wooded 120 ha park on the banks of Lac d’Allier, the Omnisports Center gathers in a single location all the necessary equipment for all sports, everything you need to organize your meetings and conferences, as well as lodging and dining options.
With an Omnisports Center unique in Europe, Vichy can accommodate 27 sports disciplines on competitive equipment that is used by the biggest teams:
- 8 football fields, including 1 on synthetic turf;
- 2 rugby fields;
- 1 track and field stadium with a 6 track loop and an 8 track line;
- 1 Sports Complex with 2 gymnasiums;
- 1 all-purpose, flexible space measuring 2,000m2, the Lake Complex;
- A 50m pool nearby...
Over 4,500 m2, the Park's Facilities include:
- An amphitheater that offers 388 seats with sound and light controls for conferences.
- A huge 2,000 m2 hall that opens on to Lac d'Allier and can be modulated according to your needs (exhibition space, cocktails spaces, gathering areas) that can accommodate 1,700 attendees for a show, with 1,400 seats, 224 in stands, and a podium.
- An area of meeting rooms accommodating between 10 and 150 people, including two rooms that can be modulated.
- Atrium and bar with space for 400 persons per service, offering several possibilities from self-service to dining buffet and a bar space with room for 70 that has been sound-proofed and can be completely closed off within the restaurant.
There is also 6,000 m2 of parking space that can be used for outside exhibition space.