Dear guests, welcome to the Vichy Thermal Spa Célestins.
Prepare your suitcase
We provide bath towels and dressing gowns. Think about bringing several swimsuits, a pair of slip-resistant sandals (free with Spa Hotel stays of four days or more) and a complete sports outfit so that you can use our sports rooms.
From 16 years
- Access to the Thermal Spa is not allowed for children under 16.
Medical visits and certificates of cons-indications
- Medicals visits are required for heath programmes ( Slimming, Detox, Therapy, Gentle Activity). Medicals visits are initiated by the client (principle of free choice) for wellbeing programmes (Imperial, Wellbeing, Vitality), for the Escapade (Zen, Beauty, Tonic) and the Options +. A medical certificate to follow theses programmesis however recommended.
- A medical certificate is required upon arrival for all treatment in our institution.
- The time indicated is the actual time of the treatment.
- If you buy a treatment "à la carte", the Thermal Spa Pass is offered (value: €40).
- Any modification of the reservation must be notified 24 hours in advance.
- Any treatment not canceled within 12 hours will be fully charged (except for medical reasons).
- Open from Tuesday to Saturday, 3pm to 7pm.
- Located on the ground floor of the Thermal Spa, the boutique offers: a range of ‘Vichy Les Célestins’ products, food complements, swimwear collection, sportswear, books, decorative items. People undergoing treatment at Vichy Spa Hotel Les Célestins***** benefit from a 10%* discount at the Spa boutique (minimum €30 purchase). * For certain products not on promotion or sale, upon presentation of your room card.
- The hairdressing salon is open non-stop from Tuesday to Saturday, 9am to 6pm.